Monday, May 21, 2012

Welcome! I want to take a quick second to introduce myself. I am just a quiet country girl with a passion for BDSM stories most of all. After writing stories for a close group of friends who have shared them throughout specific circles, I have been urged to self publish my stories for the world to see. My hope is that people find characters they can relate to in fantasy situations they find appealing, so they can enjoy my works as much as those that have urged me to publish. For those friends that have believed in me and my abilities- Thank you for your confidence and support.
  To all those who find me, and take an interest in my work, my new stories will debut here with an excerpt from the book. Please feel free to share any thoughts you have with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment