Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Just went live!!

Amazon

Anna loves hard bondage, and craves a night of rough sex as a slave to Henry. She pushes him father than ever before in an attempt to make him mad enough to satisfy her craving, but can she handle what Henry is about to dish out?
This smoking hot short story is 4700 words of intense bondage, and includes M/F domination, extreme bondage, whips, and one woman’s astonishing revelation of how the worlds of pain and pleasure mix.



Excerpt:
I really hoped the night would be one of harsh spanking and torture. It had been quite some time since he took me that way, and in all honesty I needed a night of complete domination.
I pulled my car into the driveway and made my way to the front door. I was already moist between my thighs in anticipation. I let the door slam shut behind me. Henry was nowhere to be seen. Time to stomp my feet, be overly demanding, and then submit to the whims of my lover. It was our game, and we both loved it.
I stomped down the hall, shouting obscenities at the top of my lungs.
“Get out here you asshole,” I shouted, “Let’s finish this!”
Henry emerged from the spare bedroom that had been converted into our personal dungeon by his own hands. My heart skipped a beat in a rush of excitement filled adrenaline surged directly to my pussy.
He wore nothing except the tiny black zippered thong that always signified a rough night in our dungeon. His lean powerful frame still gleamed with moisture of a fresh shower, and his dirty blonde hair combed back and still wet. Even after all the years we had been together, I could not help but get excited at the sight of his athletic form in next to nothing.
“You know what bitch, I am tired of listening to your mouth,” he shouted right back.
“Well get used to it because I am tired of your dumb ass all the way around,” I cursed.
We squared off at opposite ends of the hall, like a couple of gunfighters preparing for a duel.
Henry’s large frame filled the hall, and I almost broke character for a moment, as I resisted the urge to run up and hug him. His powerful arms, the scent of his clean body, and the rock hard muscles of his chest tempted me. I managed to resist, since I wanted a rough night in the worst way.
Henry was a rather gentle soul that fed off the energy I exuded. If I gave in and ran to him for a hug, he would turn the night mellow, and make love to me. While that is all well and good, it is not what either of us wanted for tonight. So I refrained, held my ground, and instinctively knew that I would get the hardcore torment and rough fucking we both craved. It had been far too long.
“You’re a mouthy bitch tonight,” he growled.
“And you’re an arrogant ass,” I prodded, “why don’t you kiss my ass.”
He started towards me, long strides that covered the short distance in about five paces.
“We’ll see who kisses ass tonight,” he said as he grabbed a handful of my long brunette hair.
A moan escaped my lips as my head wrenched sideways under his grip.
“You're just looking for an ass busting tonight aren’t you,” he asked in a low devious tone.
“Fuck you pencil dick,” I retorted, knowing full well I just sealed my fate for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment